Here we have covered every question of the SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Exam questions. And answers to get 100% score. In your Exam and you get SEMrush certificate
What is the approximate number of Google’s ranking factors?
- Over 1000
- Over 20
- Over 100
- Over 2000
- Over 200
What does PLA stand for?
- Popular Links Analysis
- Product Listing Ads
- Personally Listed Ads
What is the name of the URL element that is present on every page except the homepage?
To ensure the highest Google rankings, it will be enough to focus your efforts on just several main ranking factors.
What is sitemap.xml?
- A site map intended for users, similar to a table of contents
- A file that is uploaded from Search Console to the root directory of a website to confirm the rights to this website
- A file with a list of a website’s URLs to be indexed
What’s the difference between a 301 and a 302 redirect?
- 301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a permanent redirection
- 301 is used for a page redirection block, 302 for a permanent redirection
- 301 is used for a permanent page redirection, 302 for a temporary redirection
- 301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a redirection block
Which of the following symbols should you use to separate the words in the slug, according to best practice?
Fill in the blanks: ______ reviews are the source for your rating in the Knowledge Panel on Google, while Apple maps uses the review stars from ______ by default.
- TripAdvisor, Foursquare
- Google, Facebook
- TripAdvisor, Facebook
- Google, Yelp
Which status code tells us that the server is currently unable to handle the request (“temporarily unavailable” error)?
- 302 code
- 404 code
- 503 code
- 200 code
Which keywords are best to target?
- Those with higher volume and lower competition
- Those with higher volume and higher competition
- Those with lower volume and lower competition
- Those with lower volume and higher competition
Which factors will increase the value of a link? Choose two answers.
- Links from PBNs
- High authority of the linking domain
- Relevant keywords in the anchor text
- A link with a ‘nofollow’ attribute in the comment section of a blog post
When using this mobile site type, you’ve got a single set of files with one version of content, which is shown to a user regardless of the device they’re using.
- Dynamic serving
- Separate domain
- Responsive design
What does AMP stand for?
- Agile Main Page
- Advanced Mobile Performance
- Artificial Mobile Presentation
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
What is the primary difference between mobile search results and desktop search results?
- There is no difference
- To ensure better user experience, you should have less content on your mobile website
- Nofollow backlinks count when it comes to mobile SEO
- More focus is made on local results
- Schema.org, Microdata markup
- Microdata markup, JSON-LD
- JSON-LD, Microdata markup
- Microdata markup, Schema.org
- Schema.org, JSON-LD
What are the main ways of improving your mobile website’s user experience? Choose three answers.
- Making sure your content is easily readable
- Adjusting your page elements to make them easy to click with fingertips
- Using a dynamic serving website to make it mobile-friendly
- Making your content shorter so users can explore your site faster
- Making sure your phone number is clickable
What are the signals that help Google see that your site is targeting a specific country? Choose two answers.
- You use the country’s ccTLD
- You use the “.com,” “.net,” or “.org” TLD
- A subfolder of your website contains the country’s name
- You use the country’s language in your hreflang directive in the header
Which of the listed factors are important for local SEO? Choose three answers.
- Mentions of your business name, address, and phone number
- Total number of backlinks from trusted websites
- Links from local websites
- Localized site content
- Follow/nofollow backlink property
Which of the listed items does Search Console allow you to do? Choose two answers.
- Discover the traffic sources and track users by the sources
- Make sure that Google can crawl your website
- Discover which queries caused your site to appear in certain positions in search results
- Monitor and analyze your site’s audience behavior