Here we have covered every question of the Digital Garage QuizCertification Exam questions And answer to get 100% score. In your Exam and get google certified certificate
Google Digital Garage Quiz Certification Exam Question and Answers 2020 Updated
- All the questions and answers of Google Digital Garage Quiz have been added in this set of pdf below as wall .
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version as wall .
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
- All the Q&Ans were collected from several attempts of exam.
- Assurance about successful attempt:
- All cheat sheets are reviewed every week. New questions are added immediately.
About Digital Garage Quiz Exam
The Google digital garage Quiz certification courses are a non-benefit across the nation program from Google conveying free advanced aptitudes preparing through an internet learning stage. This stage furnishes people with a customized preparing plan to learn advanced abilities, totally for nothing. It is your one-stop look for acing computerized promoting abilities with free these Google Digital Marketing seminars on everything from search to SEO to social networking, to assist you with developing your online business or advanced advertising vocation.
Why Google has launched this course?
The motive is to make the most out of the Internet and to give Digital knowledge to individuals and businesses to grow. It could be either an individual or a complete economy who can get benefitted from this course. With this Digital training, you are going to learn limitless.
Set your goals and learn from experience to reach out to more areas of digital marketing. If you want to sell or get noticed with your work, Google digital garage Quiz course answers are for you. Expect to have a certification from Google and IAB Europe.
Digital Garage Google Quiz Course Modules
23 topics are their that altogether including useful subjects such as ‘Your online presence’, ‘Make search work for you’, ‘Get noticed locally’. Altogether there are 89 exercises to experience which is around 6 hours of online video in addition to the time taken to finish the online appraisals.
The Digital Garage does track and record your advancement so you can dunk into it whenever and continue the latest relevant point of interest. The full course covers all the fundamental zones for advancing a business online from the very nuts and bolts of getting on the Internet, Social life, Website streamlining, Internet Marketing, Analytics in addition to publicizing alternatives, for example, video, Pay Per Click and show organize promoting.
The course is free. All you need is a Google Account which loads of individuals have as of now or you can essentially join online at Google Digital Garage. The most normally detailed advantages of going to Google Digital Garage are “Reasonable” and “Adaptable class hours”, however respondents likewise referenced “Great vocation planning” and “Positive condition” as prominent advantages.
When you sign in at Digital Garage quiz , you can begin learning. To get your authentication you have to finish the last appraisal test which has thirty inquiries drawn from all pieces of the course. This implies it’s presumably best to finish all the exercises inside a month or two or you may have overlooked a few components and need to change them.
- Benefits of Google Digital Garage Quiz Course
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Get a business online
- Make sure customers find you online
- Promote a business with online advertising
- Expand a business to other countries
- Connect with customers over mobile
- Promote a business with content
- Understand customers needs and online behaviors
- Understand the basics of code
- Understand the basics of machine learning
Google Digital Garage Quiz Course Answers possibly offer nuts and bolts of information so in the event that you are an accomplished individual in those aptitudes and need to include some new abilities you will be baffled. Regardless of whether you have understanding and information in those fields you can generally do these courses just to catch up on nuts and bolts. They are liberated from costs. Remember those declaration doesn’t promise you to have a job however they will assist you with boosting the certainty and your cv will look better having them generally.
What are the Google Digital Garage Quiz Course Features?
- Video tutorials
- Unlimited access
- Recognized certification
Google Digital Garage Quiz Exam Details
- Time limit: 75 minutes to complete the Exam
- Pass Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it again after 24 Hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
Help Us to Better Serve You: If you did not find any question or if you think any question’s answer is wrong, let us know. We will update our solutions sheet as much early as possible. Tell Us Here.
Getting Good Marks to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Pay And Download PDF And Open
Step 2: Start your exam.
Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the question from the exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the Answer from here and get the correct answer.
Step 4: After completing the exam, you will get Certificate.
The increased use of the Internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- All businesses
- Small business owners
- International businesses
- Local businesses
Taking a business online can involve many different steps. When starting out, which activity could be a part of this process?
- Sending flyers with your web address to customers
- Creating a business listing in online local directories
- Increasing print and billboard advertising
- Building a team of digital advertising experts
Which of the following is the easiest way for visitors to learn about a business while visiting a website?
- Getting a free ‘taster’ of one of your products when they sign up to receive emails
- Listening to an audio file that auto plays whenever someone visits your site
- Browsing your product pages and reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions page
- Reading the terms and conditions for your products on your site
What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
- The ability to sell products directly to customers through social media
- Being visible when people search for a business like yours
- Sending users emails to update them on new products
- Being able to offer new customers promotional discounts
Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- Keyword Planner
- Ad Gallery
- Ad Preview Tool
Which of the following statements is true when it comes to taking a business online?
- Stick to what you are doing and don’t make changes
- The same content works across online and offline platforms
- Use analytics to make informed decisions
- Use analytics to track your customers across the Internet
Which term best describes the business activity that occurs when website visitors buy products or services from you online?
- Display advertising
- Search engine marketing
- Pay per click
Which of the following statements is true when marketing your business online?
- You need a website to show up in search results
- You’ll reach a similar client base to the one you have in the real world
- You’ll be seen by the same volume of customers whether you use search advertising or not
- Social media is a great way to engage your audience
Which of the following statements is true when it comes to developing a web presence for a business?
- Customers can learn about a business by downloading a mobile app, but they can’t place an order using an app
- Building a new website requires a large budget
- Mobile apps enable your customers to purchase your products without being on your website
- All businesses must have a website to sell products
What is a web server?
- The customer service representative you can call when you have questions about your website
- The answer you get when you search a term on the web
- A computer connected to the Internet with software that allows it to host all the components of your website
- The device that determines the speed of your mobile connection
Fill in the blank: A __________ is a shortcut to other pages on your site or elsewhere on the web.
- Return link
- Menu bar
Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- A lot of deep scientific information and detailed statistics
- Special offers
- Certifications to show you’re qualified to provide a service
Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- A list of phone numbers customers can use to get in contact with you
- A ‘Get directions to our store’ button which when clicked, redirects to a map displaying directions to the store based on the customer’s current address
- An icon button that takes the customer to your social media accounts
- A hotline phone number that helps users complete their purchases
What should you consider when developing your website content?
- What your customers are looking for
- Your latest promotions and discounts
- Your brand values
- Whether the content will go viral or not
What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- Identifying business goals
- Understanding what the competition is doing
- Knowing the market
- Aligning goals to the strategy
What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- To help determine a marketing strategy
- To help a business understand the customer journey online
- To help a business reach a global audience
- To give insight into specific customer groups
Why is optimising customer touchpoints online beneficial for businesses?
- It allows brands to add pop-up ads at every point of the customer journey, ensuring high visibility
- It gives businesses the opportunity to save money on online advertising
- It provides customers with value every time they come into contact with a brand, helping build trust
- It gives businesses an opportunity to collect more data from potential customers
Once you’ve worked out your Unique Selling Point (USP), how would you use it in a long-term online strategy?
- Incorporate it within marketing materials across all channels to help raise customer awareness
- Create an email campaign letting your customers know why you are unique
- Film a video explaining your unique selling point and send it to employees
- Create a press release and distribute it through your channels
What type of information can KPIs provide?
- Audience segmentation
- Long-term projections
- Financial viability
- Board decisions
Why are search engines a great place for a business to be found?
- People pay to use search engines, so there is a wealthy customer base there
- People who search are actively looking for information, products or services
- Search engines are a big trend these days
- Search engines guarantee new customers
What technology do search engines use to ‘crawl’ websites?
Which of the following can help a search engine understand what your page is about?
- The date it was published
- The number of images used
- The total number of words
- The title tag
Fill in the blank: Spending money on search advertising influences how your website appears in ___________.
- Organic search results
- The search results page
- Business directories
- Display advertising networks
Which of these is an important factor in the paid search auction system?
- How famous your brand name is
- How cool your logo is
- How long your business has been around
- How relevant your ads are
Which of these can Google Search Console help you to do?
- It helps you increase your social media following
- It helps you optimise your Google My Business listing
- It helps you understand which keywords people are searching for on Google
- It helps you run A/B tests on your home page
Which of the following factors should you consider when optimising your website for search engines?
- Colour scheme
- Recycled content
- Inspiring business name
- Site popularity
What should be the first step of a structured SEO plan?
- Identifying your ad budget
- Buying an analytics software
- Setting up your presence on social media sites
- Keyword research
When it comes to search ads, which of the following could dictate how an ad will perform against a competitor?
- Social media following
- Bid value
- Domain authority
- Average number of visitors to the company’s website
Fill in the blank: Short strings of specific keywords with low search volume are called ___________.
- Long-hair keywords
- Long-tail keywords
- High-relevance keywords
- Top-tail keywords
Which of the following would be an ideal goal for an SEO plan?
- Increasing social media likes and follows
- Increasing how many relevant people visit your website
- Showing your website to as many people as possible
- Being in first place in SERP for any keyword
Which of the following page titles would be most suitable for a website page describing a store’s return policy?
- How to Send Stuff Back
- [Company Name’s] Return Policy
- Return Policy
- Company Policies
Which of the following is a good way to get other websites to link to your site?
- Keep linking to them until they link to you
- Send them emails until they link to you
- Building relationships with similar sites
When expanding a business internationally, which of the following is most important to provide on your website?
- Products and delivery details in the correct currency
- Time and dates written in the local format
- Exchange rate information
- Free giveaways for local customers
Search engine marketing can also be called what?
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Organic advertising
- Search box marketing
- One-click advertising
In an SEM auction, your Quality Score is based on which aspect of your ad?
Fill in the blank: It’s possible to determine how well a/an ___________ will perform without bidding on it.
What should your search ad have in order to promote more clicks?
- A call to action
- A catchy headline
- A close-up photo
- A social media link
Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- Increased cost for ad placements
- Higher ad positions on the search results page
- Higher cost per clicks on your ads
- Ads that will ensure more purchases
When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’?
- Keywords with no association to your site
- Keywords with a poor search volume
- Keywords that are excluded from a campaign
- Keywords that are typed incorrectly
Fill in the blank: If you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- Exact Match
- Random Match
- Direct match
- Close match
What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
- How many transactions are completed on your site overall
- How many people click on your SEM ad and end up browsing your site
- How many people visiting your site from a search ad end up completing a purchase
- How many customers your ad has converted into brand ambassadors
How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- Translate your website into at least two more languages
- Offer free phone support during business hours
- Ensure you have good analytics on your website
- Make sure your phone number, address and business hours are easy to find
Which of the following is an example of a local search?
- “bike shop near me”
- “bike shop in UK”
- “local bicycle shop”
- “bike shops”
Which of the following is a benefit of registering your business in online local listings?
- Discounted pricing on your search advertising campaigns
- Increased likelihood of being discovered through search engines
- More mentions on social media platforms
- Guaranteed sales to local customers
Which three pieces of information are essential to include first in your local directory listing?
- Business address, website, telephone numbers
- Business name, business address, telephone numbers
- Website, telephone numbers, email address
- Business name, email address, website
Which of the following factors help search engines determine if your business is local?
- Location details on the website, quality content and how mobile friendly the website is
- Location details on the website, list of shops local to you and a contact form
- Quality content, list of local suppliers and location details
- Location GPS tags on photos, quality content and how mobile friendly the website is
When looking to attract a local audience, why it is important to optimise your website and content for mobile users?
- Because local users tend to use their mobile devices when they’re out of the house
- Because mobiles will replace desktop computers
- Because all online users browse on mobile devices these days
- Because marketing for mobile is more cost effective
Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- Adding relevant content that highlights the location of your business
- Including your address on your Twitter account
- Optimising your site for desktop devices only
- Adding a list of shops local to you on your website
Which of the following can businesses achieve by using social media?
- Attract new audiences
- Build a good reputation with customers
- Meet sales goals
- Increase traffic to their website
Fill in the blank: Businesses should focus on social media platforms with _______.
- The biggest reputation
- The most expected engagement
- A relevant audience
- The most users
Which of the following is an example of a social media goal?
- Acquire genuine reviews on products
- Drive more traffic to your store
- Develop one-way communication with customers
- Mimic your competition’s approach
Which details should you look to include on a business profile page on social media?
- Details about the CEO
- Link to a local listing site you’re on
- Description of the business
- Cost of products and services
A robust social media plan includes which of the following?
- A list of content that mimics competitor content
- All of your online business goals
- A long-term schedule identifying when to post content
- A list of friends who can post on the accounts
What is the best way to put your social content in front of people who don’t already follow you?
- Increase your email marketing campaigns
- Ask people to share your content to their networks
- Use paid promotion to reach new audiences
- Put links to your social on your website
What can social media analytics tools help you measure when assessing campaign results?
- Whether the campaign was more successful than your competitors
- Whether the visitors liked the social campaigns or not
- Whether a visitor called the store after seeing a social post
- Whether the visitor clicked on a paid ad or organic listing
Which of the following is a pitfall when using social media for business?
- 2-way conversation with customers
- Not being present on every social media platform
- Not having the resources to respond to comments and questions in a timely manner
- Spending too much time reviewing social media analytics
When looking to ensure your website is easily accessible by mobile users, what should you focus on doing first?
- Redesign your website colour scheme
- Optimise your site
- Create a mobile app
- Shorten your website content
What does responsive design mean?
- Your visitors can manually adjust the size of your website
- Your website will adapt to suit whichever device it is being viewed on
- Your customers can provide feedback on the design of your site
- Your website will respond to clicks faster
When it comes to optimising your website’s SEO for mobile users, which of the following is a crucial factor to keep in mind?
- Short content and fewer images
- Performance and usability
- Usability and short content
- Less video content
What can a business use to send messages to users who have already downloaded their app?
- Text messages
- Pull notifications
- Push notifications
- Email notifications
When considering how mobile users will search for your business, which types of keywords should you focus on?
- Long tail keywords
- Shorter keywords and phrases
- Longer keywords and phrases
- Exact match keywords
Before running search ads, you should make sure your site is mobile-friendly. Which scenario best describes a mobile-friendly experience for a customer?
- The business has a mobile app instead of a website
- The site include business phone numbers
- The site works on different mobile devices
- The site does not include any videos so it loads quickly
Which of the following can be used to target an audience when using some social media ads?
- People’s names
- People’s address
- People’s pet names
- People’s relationship status
When making video content for your display ads, what is most important to ensure?
- Videos are entertaining, long and include a CTA
- Videos are relevant, short and include a CTA
- Videos are relevant, long and include a URL
- Videos are short, informative and include a phone number
Which of the following is an accurate definition of what a content marketing campaign involves?
- Creating and posting content ad-hoc when you have the time
- The creation of time-sensitive content that can be published through various channels
- Regularly emailing customers with news about a business’s products or services
- The creation and promotion of online materials with the goal of increasing interest in a product or service
What does the following definition describe? ‘The division of an audience into groups of who they are and what they like, with a goal of identifying a group most interested in your product/service.’
- Marketing channels
- Audience segmentation
- Group dynamics
Fill in the blank: When describing the purpose of content, what is missing? ‘To entertain, to inspire, to _______ and to convince’.
Which of the following best describes why approaches to writing need to be adapted for online content?
- Online readers have a reduced attention span, due to being flooded with information
- Certain blogging platforms have a limit on the word count you can publish
- Online readers only like to engage with long-form pieces of content
- Online audiences are typically younger, so the language used needs to reflect this
What are ‘highlighting key dates’ and ‘considering multiple channels’ best practices of?
- Creating a content calendar
- Designing illustrations to support content
- Segmenting your audience
- Identifying social media influencers
Which of the following metrics could help you understand which blog post is resonating the most with your audience?
- Session duration
- Page views
- Referral traffic
- Unique page views
Which of the following will you need to start an email marketing programme?
- A collection of email templates
- A ‘Contact Us’ form
- A way to collect people’s email addresses
- A set budget
Which of the following is a common feature of email marketing platforms?
- Personalised, custom templates
- A free list of email addresses you can target
- A feature allowing users to unsubscribe from your emails
- Automation of your search ad campaigns
Which of these is a good practice to keep in mind when sending emails to your contacts?
- Run an A/B test on your subject line to determine which one works best
- Send the same generic and simple message to your entire contact database
- Include enough content in the email so there is no need for them to click away to read further elsewhere
- Only include a call-to-action on the landing page you’re linking to in the email
If the open rate of your emails seems low, which of the following could help you fix that?
- Redesign your website
- Change the colour of the buttons inside your email
- Send your emails to more contacts
- Adjust the subject line of your email
Which of the following statements is true when it comes to running email campaigns for a business?
- There’s no need to use sponsored ads within your email marketing
- There’s no need for analytics when it comes to email marketing
- You need to include personal contact details
- You can use any imagery, despite copyright
If you own a film blog, which type of customer can you expect to reach with display advertising?
- People who use ad-blockers and are interested in your subject
- People who haven’t read your blog before but are interested in your subject
- Only people who have read your blog previously
- Only people interested in films and movies
Fill in the blank: The ads on search engines are usually made up of ________.
When using search engine marketing, where can your ads appear?
- Only on search engines
- Only on websites
- On search engines and websites
- On websites and social media
When setting up display advertising campaigns, who can you target?
- People with specific names
- People who speak different languages
- People who already own specific products
- People with a specific address
In what way can display advertising be effective?
- It guarantees more visitors to your site
- It guarantees increased sales
- It drives traffic to your website
- It improves your ranking in search engines
Which of the following is an example of the type of data that advertising networks automatically collect and share with businesses?
- The number of sales you make from the ad
- The cost of each ad you publish
- The cost of creating the ad
- A prediction of sales you can make from your ad
Which of the following is true when purchasing ad placements on an advertising network?
- You always need to contact the owner of the website to buy ads on their page
- The network provides data on the click-through-rate
- The network provides names of the people who click your ad
- The network will continue to show your ad for 7 days once your budget has expired
If a person adds a product to a shopping cart but then leaves the website – which of the following tactics is most likely to encourage that person to return and purchase the product?
- Retargeting with a display ad encouraging newsletter sign-up
- Redesigning your website
- Creating a Facebook page for your business
- Retargeting with a display ad that has a discount coupon
What is the first step of display retargeting?
- Sourcing keywords
- Defining your audience
- Writing content
- Setting a call to action
When incorporating videos into a digital strategy, which of the following tactics provides value to customers?
- Setting up live streams of the business’s physical shop on their website
- Publishing a how-to video on their website
- Producing sale campaign videos
- Sharing personal vlogs
What can using video as part of your online presence help you create?
- Content that will go viral
- A channel to engage with customers
- A variety of different brand perceptions
- An online following and fanbase
Fill in the blank: As a small business, creating videos to showcase your business or product requires only ______.
- An agency, professional crew and equipment
- Creativity, lots of experience and a large budget
- Creativity, planning and any budget
- Creativity, planning and high-quality equipment
Using videos in email marketing and social media is an effective way to do what?
- Increase word of mouth referrals
- Engage and grow your audience
- Guarantee sales of your product or service
- Lower the cost of developing content
How can you take advantage of video for your product/services without actually making a video?
- This isn’t possible
- Advertise on other people’s videos
- Use images with a call to action instead
- Share other people’s videos
When looking at your video analytics, you discover people are only watching the first few seconds of your video. What should you do?
- Consider removing the video from the platform
- Consider re-shooting your video based on comments
- Consider updating your preview images, video titles or descriptions
- Consider asking people to watch the whole video in the description
Fill in the blank: Website analytics can tell you _____________.
- What time of day your website gets the most traffic
- How many mentions or likes you get on social media
- How well your competitor’s ad campaigns are doing
- The email addresses of visitors to your landing pages
Analytics can give you immediate valuable information about which type of customers?
- Previous and current customers
- Current and future customers
- Previous and future customers
- Offline and online customers
If your key business goal is to get people to book rooms at your guesthouse, what data are you most likely to be interested in?
- How long people spend on your ‘How To Find Us’ page
- Which day of the week is most popular for bookings
- Whether your funny Tweet goes viral
- How many people visiting your site book a room with you
Most web analytics tools can tell you what information about the user?
- Their contact details, their behaviour and their operating system
- Their location, type of device they’re using and pages visited
- Their location, type of device they’re using and contact details
- Their interests, when they delete their browser cookies and their location
Fill in the blank: If an ad is not performing well, one effective tactic is to _____________.
- Try a different search engine
- Tweak the ad’s copy and analyse the results
- Hire a professional ad agency
- Delete the ad and try again
Which section of Google Analytics can tell you whether visitors have found your website via social media?
- Site search
- Search Console
Which type of data relates to a metric that can be represented with a number?
What makes the data cycle useful?
- It helps you make the most of the data collected from marketing activities
- It helps you evaluate your competition
- It provides information about what users like about your website
- It presents collected data in a visually appealing way
Fill in the blank: Actionable insights can be described as explaining the ______ of an online marketing campaign.
Which of the following is a benefit of using spreadsheets?
- Vast quantities of data can be stored, sorted and analysed quickly
- Data can only be accessed when all users are online
- Valuable customer and market insights can be delivered quickly
- Spreadsheets are the only way to collect data and extrapolate results
If you needed to showcase which parts of a website are being clicked on the most, which presentation type should you consider?
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
- Heat map
What would be beneficial to include on a product description page?
- Previous versions of the product
- Links to other suppliers
- Reviews of the product
- Price comparisons
Which of the following is an advantage of e-commerce?
- More relaxed checkout procedure
- Low operational costs
- Minimal interaction required with the customer
- Segmentation of audiences
To an owner or administrator, what is a functional benefit of having an online store?
- It collects the addresses of your online store visitors
- It provides a backend system with order management
- It provides a quicker checkout process than a physical store
- It allows you to feature more sales and discounts than a physical store
What is the name of the process that describes what happens when a customer is taken to a separate site to complete a transaction before being sent back to the original site again?
- Second-party payment processing
- Third-party payment processing
- External payment processing
- Internal payment processing
Which of the following is a sign that customers are having trouble using a particular device to make purchases?
- Analytics shows you have a lot of mobile visitors, but very few purchases through mobile
- A specific product is not selling much compared to your other products
- You get a lot of questions about your return policy
- People are having trouble using a promo code for a current sale
What is an example of product merchandising?
- Running an ad for your products
- Adding a way for customers to filter your products
- Displaying very specific, featured products on your home page
- Cross-selling products in the checkout process
Which of the following statements is true when describing how retargeting ads work?
- Retargeting ads are visible to people who haven’t been on your website yet
- Once a user visits your site, the code drops an anonymous browser cookie
- Once your customer purchases, you can not turn off the retargeting ad
- Retargeting will always drive customers to your site
What is the best way to translate the content on your website for a new market?
- Google translate
- Native speakers
- Translation software
- Language guide
Before starting to promote products to other countries online, what could you use to gauge demand for your product in that specific market?
- Translation software
- Keyword planning tools
- Interviews with people from that country
- A range of search ads in different countries
When adapting your website for customers who speak a different language, what should you do?
- Have a ‘translate’ button that pulls a translation from an external provider
- Translate your content with consideration to particular words and phrases
- Translate your content directly, word for word
- Localise the name of the business owners
Which of the following is primarily meant to target new customers online?
- Email marketing
- Print advertising
- Retargeting advertising
- Search advertising
What should a business do first, when considering going into a new market?
- Hire an agency to translate its website into the local language
- Open a new office in the capital city
- Determine its ability to deliver products and review all tax and legal information
- Invest in major ad campaigns to raise brand awareness
When selling to people in different countries, what payment form should you consider using if you aren’t already?
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Paypal or Worldpay
- Bank transfers
Which of the following options is important to research when planning to expand delivery of products and services to customers across the globe?
- What times of the day international shoppers are online
- The legal and tax considerations in that market
- Which social channels are popular in that market
- Which couriers offer the cheapest services for global shipping
Get Another certificate Digital Sales Certification
Get Another certificate Mobile Sites Certification
Get Another certificate Video Ads Certification
Get Another certificate Shopping Advertising Certification
Get Another certificate Ads Mobile Certification
Get Another certificate Ads Search Certification
Get Another certificate Display Ads Certification
Get Another certificate Analytics Individual Qualification Certification
Get Another certificate Digital Garage Exam
Get Another certificate Ads Fundamentals Exam