True or false? Content marketing is a relatively new practice that became popular in the 1950’s with the boom of advertising firms.
Optimizing your content helps improve __________.
· reach· engagement· conversions· All of the above
You’re analyzing the performance of your social channels and you notice that Facebook consistently outperforms your Twitter and LinkedIn page. What should you do next?
· Post the same message on all channels as Facebook since it is working well.· Analyze Facebook further to see which posts are working for future content ideas.· Transition all social ad budget to Facebook in support of boosting each post moving forward.· All of the above
The following question pertains to the blog post shown below: The above blog post is an example of which type of headline format? (Duplicate Question 1)
· List format· How-to format· Secret of format· Negative angle format
When republishing your content, how can you make sure the republished post stands out in contrast to your original post in search engine result listings?
· Update the headline· Use a new author· Add sub-headings to each section· All of the above
True or false? You should only include a call-to-action on a blog post once the offer is launched.
· True, if you don’t have a relevant call-to-action, then leave blank.· True, once you publish a blog post, it’s not a best practice to update calls-to-action over time.· False, always provide a next step, even if it’s to sign up for email updates.· False, adding a relevant call-to-action to a blog post will improve your SEO efforts.
Fill in the blank: _______________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
· Ideal matching· Segmentation· Buyer personas· Demographics