Imagine you are a strategist at a Growth-Driven Design agency. Throughout the past few months, you have noticed new clients getting frustrated during the strategy stage because your team has continuously asked questions that clients had already reviewed with the sales team. Which of the following should your team try experimenting with to improve the client experience?
Read Time:1 Minute, 36 Second
· Combine the strategist and sales rep roles, and have one person own the relationship from end to end.
· Have the strategist sit in on the last few calls in the sales process, and have the sales rep continue involvement for the first month after the engagement kicks off.
· Have the clients lead the topics for each meeting to ensure nothing is repeated.
· Only work with companies in the exact same industry to avoid the need to ask repetitive questions.
Previous post According to the training, what are the three primary ways Growth-Driven Design can have a greater impact on client results than traditional web design?
Next post Imagine your entire agency has committed to adopting Growth-Driven Design as its core web design strategy. The leadership team is pushing to implement the entire GDD methodology in the next two weeks. Which of the following statements would be the best advice to give to your leadership team?
What Is Website Improvement And For What Reason Is It So Significant? (Optimization)
What does search engine optimization mean? A Brief Introduction To Optimization Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more important today than...
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above