Read Time:3 Minute, 42 Second
· True — most of the content on a website is not critical to the success of the site, so it is better to simplify and delete it.
· True — the only way to ensure a quick launch is to remove all of the content except the most important pages.
· False — the second way to speed up the launch pad website is to limit the stakeholders to only one revision on all content and designs.
· False — cutting down the amount of content on the site is only one of many options for speeding up a launch pad website and may not be the right choice for your specific website.
Fill in the blank: Running a sprint workshop is time consuming for the team, but it’s worth the time investment because: ___________.
· pulling everyone, including stakeholders, together for a focused time period ends up saving time by avoiding slow communication, distractions, and approval delays
· you can pull on the collective knowledge of a diverse group, which results in better ideas
· having everyone together, including stakeholders, creates better buy-in and alignment across the company
· All of the above