- Use the Search terms report to see the terms people were searching for when her ad was shown.
- Use the Auction insights report to show how often her ads rank higher in search results than those of other advertisers.
- Use the paid & organic report to see how often her website pages are showing in Google’s free organic search results.
- Track the clicks and clickthrough rate (CTR) of her ad campaign.
What does search engine optimization mean? A Brief Introduction To Optimization Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more important today than...
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
· True· False