How should an advertiser with stores in both India and Germany set up an Google Ads account to target users in these different locations?
Read Time:46 Second
· Create two separate ad groups, each targeting one of these locations.
· Create two separate accounts, one for each of these locations.
· None of the above. Google Ads can’t target users in specific locations.
· Create two separate campaigns, each targeting one of these locations.
Next post Laura runs an online store with a large inventory of children’s toys and games. Which ad format would you use for Laura’s campaign to reach people interested in purchasing children’s games?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”