You have a meeting with a new client. Why would it be a good idea to share anonymized data (such as conversion rate and cost-per-conversion) from some successful clients in the same industry as this client?
Read Time:1 Minute, 6 Second
· To stimulate dialogue with the client so he becomes more excited about your ideas and the potential growth his business could see
· To make the meeting last longer, so the client feels even more invested in the solution
· To sound smarter and show the client that you are more knowledgeable than he originally thought you were
· To be so convincing that the client has no choice but to buy, because you know he enjoys looking at data
What Is Website Improvement And For What Reason Is It So Significant? (Optimization)
What does search engine optimization mean? A Brief Introduction To Optimization Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more important today than...
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above