What is the Google Network?
Read Time:54 Second
· A network of partner websites that will show your ad.
· The term that embodies all of the places where your ad can appear.
· A network of hardware devices, including chromebooks and android phones where your ad can appear.
· The collective term for Google’s professional support staff that can answer your Google Ads questions 24/7.
Previous post True or False: With TrueView in-stream video ads, the advertiser pays when someone hovers their cursor over the ad for 5 seconds.
Next post In setting up her latest video campaign on YouTube, Susan is faced with the Video targeting tab and a myriad of audience settings. What strategy should she adopt to optimize her campaign’s view rates?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”