Mavi wants to do a collaboration with a YouTube star in which she includes her brand’s message in the creator’s video. What type of collaboration does this describe?
Read Time:54 Second
· An integrated approach in which the brand collaborates with multiple creators to weave in the brand story
· A one-off video in which the brand is highlighted
· A creator video in which the brand’s message is integrated or shared via a “shout out”
· A series of brand videos in which the creator is mentioned throughout
Previous post You want to plan YouTube media in terms of reach and frequency, talk in terms of GRPs and cost per points. What Google measurement solution will you use?
Next post In his TrueView discovery ad, Amir wants to invite people to click to watch his YouTube video about a DIY home improvement project. What call to action language gives learners a reason to take action?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”