A tech-savvy musician, Josef wants to create his first video ad and he has budget to do so! Although he’s a bit concerned about the actual filmmaking part, he is excited to make this ad himself using YouTube’s Director app. Which app feature best supports his need?
Read Time:55 Second
· The app is available at no cost to him or any businesses — big or small.
· It helps connect him with local filmmakers for hire.
· It offers 100+ ready-to-go video templates designed for a variety of businesses, including his.
· It’s mobile-friendly, so he can easily create his video footage on the go.
Previous post What tool measures brand metrics along the marketing funnel like brand consideration or purchase intent?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”