You’re working on the bidding strategy for a Search Network campaign. If the cost-per-conversion for mobile is lower than for desktop, how might you optimize the bidding strategy to increase the number of conversions?
Read Time:39 Second
· Increase the number of mobile-optimized text ads
· Decrease the mobile bid adjustment for the campaign
· Decrease the number of mobile-optimized text ads
· Increase the mobile bid adjustment for the campaign
Previous post Small-business owner Marcos set up his Google Ads campaign by thinking of “obvious” keywords off of the top of his head. What’s one way he might improve them?
Next post Which ad rotation setting shows all ads in an ad group, even those with a lower clickthrough or conversion rate?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”