You manage the campaigns for a client that runs a wine tour business in Florence. The ads have stopped showing on Google. If the budget is limited, what might help make sure the ads show?
Read Time:53 Second
· Raise the target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bid
· Use accelerated delivery to show the ads throughout the day to make sure that the entire budget isn’t spent in the morning
· Improve the quality of the campaigns’ keywords by making sure they’re relevant to the ads’ text and landing pages
· Use target outranking share bidding
Previous post Hannah is having a sale. In her ads, she wants to include the amount of time left in the sale. What’s the best way to do this?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”