You have a friend starting her first Google Ads campaign. What would you suggest about how to choose keywords?
Read Time:44 Second
· Set a theme for each ad group and choose related keywords
· Keep each keyword to a single word, rather than a phrase
· Include more than 50 keywords in 1 ad group
· Set a theme for each campaign and choose related keywords
Previous post Blake is selling baseball caps and using conversion tracking. What information might he learn from the conversion tracking data?
Next post Which conversion metric can give you more insight into how your ads drive conversions on mobile phones, computers, and tablets?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”