Which is a best practice for writing an effective text ad?
Previous post Your average bid is US$10 and you’ve enabled enhanced cost-per-click bidding (ECPC). Assuming you haven’t set any bid adjustments, ECPC can raise your bid to which amount when Google Ads sees an auction that’s more likely to lead to a sale?
Next post Using a variety of Google tools, Jose was able to glean insight into jean preferences for the area of Chicago in which his new store is opening. However, he has plans to expand nationally! What Google tool could he use to get insight into trends and popularity of products across the U.S.?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”