What can you learn from attribution reports?
Read Time:1 Minute, 0 Second
· The number of conversions the same customer completes after clicking an ad
· Budget usage for all Search campaigns, including limitations and opportunities for more traffic
· The series of steps customers take before completing a conversion, including information on ads, clicks, and other elements of a campaign
· The series of steps customers take after completing a conversion, including information on ads, clicks, and other elements of a campaign
Previous post One factor the Google Ads system uses to calculate an ad’s actual cost-per-click (CPC) is the:
Next post You have an online electronics business and you’ve set up an ad group for digital cameras. What keywords could make this ad group as effective as possible?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”