To optimize a client’s campaign to get the most out of her mobile advertising, you can:
Read Time:1 Minute, 6 Second
· set shorter conversion windows to capture users who convert after researching on multiple devices
· edit the campaign’s ad text to include information about how customers can purchase her product on their computers
· set a mobile bid adjustment for the campaign based on insights from estimated cross-device conversion and total estimated conversion data
· use the maximize clicks flexible bidding strategy to increase the number of clicks her ads get from users viewing her ads on mobile devices
Previous post Executives at a small e-commerce company are debating Google Ads performance metrics. If the budget is unlimited as long as return on investment (ROI) is positive, which recommendation best positions the company for maximum profit?
Next post An advertiser implements target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding and notices that the campaigns are receiving fewer conversions. What could help increase the number of conversions?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”