The strategic use of different marketing channels affects:
Previous post Search terms report data shows that people who click on ads promoting your prescription glasses were searching for terms like “wine glasses” and “drinking glasses.” Which might you add as negative keywords to prevent your ads from showing on such searches?
Next post The owners of a coffeehouse would like to run an “afternoon espresso” promotion to increase sales on weekdays. Which Google Ads feature would be most effective for preventing their search ads from appearing at night and on weekends?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”