How would you explain the importance of ad impressions to a client who’s concerned that her Search Network campaign is generating impressions but no clicks?
Read Time:54 Second
· They can help her calculate how often someone clicked on her ad and then converted
· They can give her an idea of how often her ad is shown to potential customers
· They can give her an idea of how often someone clicked on her ad
· They can help her evaluate how engaging her ad is to potential customers
Previous post Hannah is having a sale. In her ads, she wants to include the amount of time left in the sale. What’s the best way to do this?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”