How might you explain to an account manager why she should identify how much a conversion costs when setting up conversion tracking for a client’s Search Network campaign?
Read Time:52 Second
· Knowing the cost-per-conversion can help her better optimize the campaign’s bids and budgets
· Cost-per-conversion data can indicate whether her profit will increase
· Knowing the cost-per-conversion can help her better optimize the campaign’s keywords
· Cost-per-conversion data can be compared with competitors’ cost-per-conversion data
Previous post Maria would like to target people who’ve already browsed her online clothing boutique by offering them a 10% discount on their first purchase. What tool should she use to reach these people on the Search Network?
Next post You’re tracking conversions in a budget-constrained campaign. If you raise cost-per-click (CPC) bids within the budget constraint, which result is most likely?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”