Dynamic search ads would be most helpful for:
Read Time:49 Second
· a global, online clothing retailer that changes its inventory seasonally
· campaigns that need to reduce exposure on competitive keywords
· moving an ad’s position dynamically in whatever direction a person’s eyes are looking
· a local restaurant with a dynamically changing menu that offers fresh, new entrees every day
Previous post An advertiser wants to improve the position of ads on Google but isn’t willing to raise bids. What else could increase Ad Rank?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”