Daley is managing multiple Google Ads accounts for a grocery store chain and using conversion tracking. What might make her daily Google Ads tasks simpler?
Read Time:40 Second
· Using 1 conversion code snippet with cross-account conversion tracking
· Using multiple conversion code snippets with single-account conversion tracking
· Combining the accounts for streamlined reporting
· Setting up automated conversion rules for both accounts
Previous post You own a pet-supply store with various category pages on your website, and you’ve set up a tracking template so you can manage tracking and redirect information. Your final URL for the keyword “dog treats” could be something like:
Next post You’re working on the bidding strategy for a Search Network campaign. If the cost-per-conversion for mobile is lower than for desktop, how might you optimize the bidding strategy to increase the number of conversions?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”