An advertiser wants to improve the position of ads on Google but isn’t willing to raise bids. What else could increase Ad Rank?
Read Time:42 Second
· Make changes to improve the components of Quality Score
· Review impression share data to identify missed opportunities
· Lower bids on keywords with a low clickthrough rate (CTR)
· Change keyword match types from exact match to phrase match
Previous post Fran decides to use custom ad scheduling to promote her farm-to-table restaurant. Why did she choose this option?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”