Why should you build a mobile site or app instead of just resizing your desktop site for a smaller screen?
Read Time:49 Second
· Mobile users don’t need all the features a website can offer.
· Mobile browsers aren’t powerful enough to load most desktop sites.
· Desktop sites typically don’t load quickly on mobile devices.
· It’s a cheap way to provide a narrower set of options to mobile customers.
Previous post A ______ specifies a location in an app that corresponds to the content you’d like to show.
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”