Why is it beneficial to include a text ad in the same ad group as an image ad when advertising on the Display Network?
Read Time:51 Second
· It ensures maximum coverage because some publishers don’t accept all ad formats
· Image ads don’t perform as well on the Display Network
· It ensures one of the ad formats will win the auction and show on a publisher site
· Text ads don’t perform as well on the Display Network
Previous post Which ad format is recommended for getting more users for your app, as well as finding users who are likely to complete in-app actions?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”