Which ad format is recommended for driving action?
Previous post You’re seeking an ad format to support influencing consideration for your brand. You’d also like the ad to automatically adjusts its size, appearance, and format to fit available ad spaces and better fit content users came to see. Which ad format suits these needs?
Next post If one of your display ad groups isn’t serving due to incorrect target and bid settings, what should you do?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”