On the Display Network, enhanced cost–per–click (ECPC) automatically:
Read Time:55 Second
· sets bids to help you get as many conversions as possible
· adjusts your manual bid up or down based on each click’s likelihood to result in a conversion
· sets bids to help you get the most clicks within your target spend amount
· sets bids to maximize your conversion value while trying to reach an average return on ad spend
Previous post When reviewing her display campaign, Gina sees that her clickthrough rate is higher on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Which feature could help her be more efficient with her advertising during this time?
Next post Which targeting option allows you to re-engage with people who visited your site by serving them ads containing the products they viewed on their visit?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”