Your client who sells sports shoes might choose to target a custom affinity audience if he wants to:
Read Time:42 Second
· reach shoppers who are ready to buy right away
· sell high–end running shoes to competitive marathon runners
· reach men, women, and children of all ages who need any kind of athletic shoes
· increase brand awareness
Previous post Hayley’s client wants to drive sales of her new cookbook that’s about gluten–free desserts. If Hayley sets up a Display Network campaign that targets potential customers using keywords and topics and the Target and bid setting, her client’s ads can show when:
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”