You have a friend who has a small business, and she wants to manage her own Google Ads campaign. She has no experience with Google Ads and would like to experiment with different options. Which campaign type would you recommend to start?
Previous post You’d like to create remarketing lists based on your customer’s journey through your website so that you can target them with different bids or ads. Which category describes the users that visited your homepage, but didn’t move any further into your site?
Next post James is marketing an online training course and wants to improve his campaign performance. He analyzes the conversion-tracking data and realizes most course registrations are coming from Atlanta, GA. What should he do?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”