Jackie is an advertiser who wants to reach people by using both remarketing and Shopping ads. What’s the best targeting strategy for her?
Read Time:41 Second
· Create separate remarketing and Shopping campaigns
· Create one ad group targeted to both remarketing and Shopping
· Create two ad groups: one targeted to remarketing and the other to Shopping
· Create a combined remarketing and Shopping campaign
Previous post What is your advertising objective if you want to ensure your content catches the eye of the people who want what you offer?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”