Choose two statements that are right.
Read Time:55 Second
· It is not a good idea to combine different data sources for deep analysis. It’s much better to concentrate on just one data source, e.g. logfile
· Combining data from logfiles and webcrawls helps compare simulated and real crawler behavior
· If you overlay your sitemap with your logfiles, you may see a lack of internal links that shows that the site architecture is not working properly
Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header”? variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
· Responsive web design· Independent/standalone mobile site· Dynamic serving
What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
· The non-critical CSS is required when the site starts to render· There is an initial view (which is critical)...
Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
· Invalid mark-up still works, so there’s no need to control it· Even if GSC says that your mark-up is...