Choose two correct statements about a canonical tag:
Read Time:44 Second
· It should point to URLs that serve HTTP200 status codes
· It is useful to create canonical tag chaining
· Each URL can have several rel-canonical directives
· Pages linked by a canonical tag should have identical or at least very similar content
Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header”? variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
· Responsive web design· Independent/standalone mobile site· Dynamic serving
What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
· The non-critical CSS is required when the site starts to render· There is an initial view (which is critical)...
Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
· Invalid mark-up still works, so there’s no need to control it· Even if GSC says that your mark-up is...