You’re gathering keywords for your corporate blog article with Keyword Magic Tool. You need to see the most recent SERP results to find out if there’s a chance for your domain to make the Google’s top for these keywords. What would you do?
Read Time:54 Second
· I’ll go to the Keyword Overview and check every keyword I’m interested in
· I’ll send queries to Google and analyze the SERPs as they are
· I’ll send the keywords in the Keyword Analyzer and select Top Competitors
· I’ll use the SERP column right in the table with keywords in the Keyword Magic Tool
Previous post You want to find out what websites are linking to your competitors but not you. Which of the following SEMrush tools can you use?
Next post Take a look at the Backlinks report in the Backlink Analytics tool. How would you explain to your client that there are backlinks with New and Lost status at the same time?
Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header”? variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
· Responsive web design· Independent/standalone mobile site· Dynamic serving
What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
· The non-critical CSS is required when the site starts to render· There is an initial view (which is critical)...
Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
· Invalid mark-up still works, so there’s no need to control it· Even if GSC says that your mark-up is...