You want to find out if you need to supplement your SEO with paid ads by finding which of your poorly performing organic keywords can be replaced with paid keywords. What will you do?
Read Time:41 Second
· Go to Keyword Gap and compare your domain’s organic and paid keywords by applying the ‘Unique for the first domain’ filter
· Use Strategy Ideas about fixing keyword cannibalisation in the Optimisation Ideas tab of the On page SEO Checker
· Use Keyword Difficulty Tool
Previous post You are interested in knowing if the site is generating revenue. Which of the following Traffic Analytics features would offer the most insight?
Next post Which of the following tool will you use to analyze variability trend of Featured snippet occurrence for the last 30 days?
Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header”? variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
· Responsive web design· Independent/standalone mobile site· Dynamic serving
What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
· The non-critical CSS is required when the site starts to render· There is an initial view (which is critical)...
Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
· Invalid mark-up still works, so there’s no need to control it· Even if GSC says that your mark-up is...