You want to create your daily social media plan and decide how many tweets to post today with the help of the Social Media Tracker. What should you do?
Read Time:36 Second
· Analyze your and your competitors’ publishing trends using the “Activity” report
· Review basic engagement metrics and their changes over time using the “Engagement” report
· Analyze your and your competitors’ followers’ trends using the “Audience” report
Next post Which analytics data are available for your Twitter posts after you publish them with the Social Media Poster? Choose two answers.
Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header”? variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
· Responsive web design· Independent/standalone mobile site· Dynamic serving
What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
· The non-critical CSS is required when the site starts to render· There is an initial view (which is critical)...
Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
· Invalid mark-up still works, so there’s no need to control it· Even if GSC says that your mark-up is...