What’s the difference between a 301 and a 302 redirect?
Read Time:51 Second
· 301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a permanent redirection
· 301 is used for a page redirection block, 302 for a permanent redirection
· 301 is used for a permanent page redirection, 302 for a temporary redirection
· 301 is used for a temporary page redirection, 302 for a redirection block
Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header”? variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
· Responsive web design· Independent/standalone mobile site· Dynamic serving
What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
· The non-critical CSS is required when the site starts to render· There is an initial view (which is critical)...
Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
· Invalid mark-up still works, so there’s no need to control it· Even if GSC says that your mark-up is...