Which sources can be used for adding keywords to your ad campaign when working with the PPC Keyword tool? Choose three answers.
Read Time:46 Second
· Keywords that your competitors are ranking for in paid search
· Keywords from .xls, .csv and .txt files
· Keywords from Google Shopping campaigns
· Keywords from Google Search Console
· Keywords that your competitors are ranking for in organic search
Previous post The “Full Advertising Research Report” generated within the My Reports tool includes these three reports:
Next post You can promote SEMrush via video content, but pre-made videos are not available as a type of promo material.
Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header”? variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
· Responsive web design· Independent/standalone mobile site· Dynamic serving
What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
· The non-critical CSS is required when the site starts to render· There is an initial view (which is critical)...
Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
· Invalid mark-up still works, so there’s no need to control it· Even if GSC says that your mark-up is...