When working with the Topic Research tool, you can enter your domain name. What is the purpose of this?
Read Time:1 Minute, 1 Second
· To highlight the subtopics you’ve already written about
· To broaden your list of subtopics based on your domain’s content
· To be able to sort subtopics by topic efficiency, so that subtopics that are most relevant to your content will be shown first
· To exclude subtopics with branded keywords that are related to your domain
· To highlight your recommended subtopics
Previous post With the help of which tool can you get SEO recommendations for your future articles based on analysis of your Google top 10 organic competitors?
Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header”? variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
· Responsive web design· Independent/standalone mobile site· Dynamic serving
What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
· The non-critical CSS is required when the site starts to render· There is an initial view (which is critical)...
Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
· Invalid mark-up still works, so there’s no need to control it· Even if GSC says that your mark-up is...