Why is social media a great tool for your business to build trust and engagement with your audience?
Read Time:46 Second
· You can share offers and discounts exclusively to your following
· You can share blogs from other businesses to cover more than what you do
· You can share honest reviews about your product or service
· You can connect with customers at any time of the day
Previous post When building a website for a business, what type of design should it have in order to be “mobile friendly”?
Next post Which of the following actions would be most effective for a business to take in order to help them progress towards achieving their content marketing goals?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”