Which of the following is a core benefit that content marketing can bring to a business’s online presence?
Read Time:52 Second
· It can improve sales by directing more traffic to your website
· It can enable a business to create a bank of content, which can be reused to create ads
· It helps a company identify its biggest competitors
· It provides you with another channel to push sales and promotional messages to customers on a regular basis
Previous post When building a website for a business, what type of design should it have in order to be “mobile friendly”?
Next post Which of the following actions would be most effective for a business to take in order to help them progress towards achieving their content marketing goals?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”