Which of the following actions would be most effective for a business to take in order to help them progress towards achieving their content marketing goals?
Read Time:1 Minute, 4 Second
· Personalising content to make each customer feel important, taking into account available data about each individual customer.
· Reducing the number of channels used for content marketing to only those channels with the highest referral numbers, thus saving money
· Identifying audiences who view their content, and ensuring those specific audiences get targeted in the future, with the aim of increasing sales
· Refining their content marketing strategy as they go, taking into account available data and metrics
Previous post What type of tool can be used to monitor and evaluate your social media audience’s actions on your website?
Next post Which of the following would be described as a good business goal to set for your social media campaigns?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”