When ranking websites on search engine results pages, which element of a website do search engines value the most?
Read Time:42 Second
· How long the content on the page is
· If you mention keywords over 50 times in a short piece of content
· Unique, engaging, relevant content
· Where you are in the world when adding content to your site
Previous post When advertising on search engines, if you bid the same as your competitor, having a higher quality score will mean you appear where in comparison?
Next post A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”