When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
Read Time:53 Second
· They are hidden messages that have no bearing on search engines
· They are the on-page content that appears on your homepage, telling search engines what you do
· They are automatically generated and help websites rank within search engines
· They are embedded messages that help the search engine determine what’s on the page
Previous post When fine-tuning paid search ads, you change a broad-match keyword to a phrase-match keyword using which symbol?
Next post What can you achieve if you divide your search engine marketing account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”