What’s the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online?
Previous post Visual Content marketing & full Creative Engagement images – New Age Tool’s branding icon
Next post When defining a strategy for your business, how can competitor analysis help you establish a USP (or Unique Selling Point)?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”
One thought on “What’s the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online?”
We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.