There are lots of social media platforms out there, but what is a benefit of using smaller, more niche social media platforms for your business?
Read Time:49 Second
· People on niche platforms are more likely to engage with you
· Your content will be put in front of specific audiences
· Your content will be seen by a mix of different people, gaining more views and likes
· It enhances your brand to be seen on more specific social media platforms
Previous post Mobile advertising is a great tool for marketers, but all that good work could be undone if your website isn’t what?
Next post What are the benefits of using social media when looking to advertise your business locally?
Fill in the blank: A great way to create a comfortable atmosphere for a company brainstorm is to start off with _________.
· role call · icebreakers · team goals · breaking into groups
What does an UTM parameter help you identify?
· Lifecycle stage· Lead attribution· Company name· Content medium
Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need ________________.
· a mission with supporting values· great products and services· a testimonial from a happy customer· an interesting history
To help increase awareness for an upcoming product launch, your manager increases paid promotion funds by 300%. Which channels could you disperse these funds to?
· a. Twitter· b. LinkedIn· c. Google· d. A and B· e. All of the above
You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
· “Yes, there’s no reason to keep going if we have enough topics for our ebook.”· “Yes, we can always identify more later if we need them.”· “No, we should have at least ten supporting topics for every ebook we want to create.”· “No, we should make a list of as many supporting topics as we can.”