Which of the following statements describes inline editorial feedback during ad creation?
Read Time:45 Second
· Bing ads will inform you why an ad is disapproved and direct you to a solution
· Bing ads checks for character limits, word counts and missing or incorrectly formatted URL
· Bing ads alerts you to possible trademark infringements
· All of the above
Next post Unified Device Targeting combines PCs, laptops, mobile devices and tablets into one category. How do you optimize your bid for tablets?
Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
· Unverified status· Tag active· Tag inactive· All of the above
A Product Target tells Bing Ads what products you want to trigger your Product Ad. You can select all products in your catalog or narrow it down by which characteristics?
· Brand· Condition· Product type· SKU· All of the above
A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers retarget their audience for which purpose?
· Take advantage of inline alerts· Track customers for remarketing· Increase ad spend· Validate a tag