Which of the following examples of automated rules can you create in your account?
Read Time:47 Second
· Starting and stopping campaigns for special events
· Keeping ads on the first page
· Decreasing bids on poor performing keywords
· Avoid letting a maxed-out budget stop your best-performing campaigns
· All of the above
Previous post An online clothing store sells clothing exclusively to young women. What are the best targeting options for this advertiser?
Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
· Unverified status· Tag active· Tag inactive· All of the above
A Product Target tells Bing Ads what products you want to trigger your Product Ad. You can select all products in your catalog or narrow it down by which characteristics?
· Brand· Condition· Product type· SKU· All of the above
A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers retarget their audience for which purpose?
· Take advantage of inline alerts· Track customers for remarketing· Increase ad spend· Validate a tag