What option will ensure/increase the chances that your ad is approved?
Read Time:42 Second
· The landing page is under construction.
· The landing page generates a pop up survey.
· The landing page includes more than one of your keywords.
· The landing page is not relevant to the ad text and keywords.
Previous post What happens if you have Param 1 in your ad, but there is no corresponding value at the keyword level?
Next post Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers retarget their audience for which purpose?
· Take advantage of inline alerts· Track customers for remarketing· Increase ad spend· Validate a tag
Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
· Unverified status· Tag active· Tag inactive· All of the above
A Product Target tells Bing Ads what products you want to trigger your Product Ad. You can select all products in your catalog or narrow it down by which characteristics?
· Brand· Condition· Product type· SKU· All of the above