What happens if your account reaches its credit limit?
Read Time:41 Second
· Your account credit limit will increase.
· Your alternative payment method will be charged instead.
· Your account is put hold with campaigns paused until outstanding invoices are solved and/or paid.
· Your account is permanently deleted.
Previous post An Expanded Text Ad contains three fundamental visual elements: the ad title, the display URL, and the ad text. True or false?
Next post You can find your PPC quality scores in your Performance Reports and in your Keywords list. True or false?
Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
· Unverified status· Tag active· Tag inactive· All of the above
A Product Target tells Bing Ads what products you want to trigger your Product Ad. You can select all products in your catalog or narrow it down by which characteristics?
· Brand· Condition· Product type· SKU· All of the above
A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers retarget their audience for which purpose?
· Take advantage of inline alerts· Track customers for remarketing· Increase ad spend· Validate a tag