The Negative Keywords Conflicts report provides useful information about how negative keywords may be reducing campaign effectiveness. This report returns which of the following information? (Select two)
Read Time:42 Second
· Determine if your ad and keyword are receiving impressions.
· How many impressions were lost because of the conflict.
· Which keywords and negative keywords are conflicting.
· Whether the conflict is at the campaign or ad group level.
Which potential statuses are available for review in the tracking status column under UET tags in Conversion Tracking?
· Unverified status· Tag active· Tag inactive· All of the above
A Product Target tells Bing Ads what products you want to trigger your Product Ad. You can select all products in your catalog or narrow it down by which characteristics?
· Brand· Condition· Product type· SKU· All of the above
A tracking tag (UET tag) is designed to help advertisers retarget their audience for which purpose?
· Take advantage of inline alerts· Track customers for remarketing· Increase ad spend· Validate a tag